For many parents, buying and preparing healthy foods is pretty easy.
It’s getting your child to actually eat those nutritious foods that’s the hard part!
This makes mealtimes frustrating and leaves parents often wondering if their child is getting enough nutrients.
If this is the case in your home, then read on because we have super healthy food menu ideas that we guarantee even the most pickiest child will eat.
- Blueberry Muffins
- Ham & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- Sweet Potato & Pecan Flapjacks
- Banana & Cinnamon Waffles
- Breakfast Burritos
- Grilled Turkey & Ham Sandwiches
- Ranch Chicken Pita Pockets
- Southwestern Roast Beef Wraps
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Pizza
- Curried Tuna Wraps
- Taco Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chicken & Broccoli Noodle Soup
- Broccoli & Cheese Baked Potato
- Brown Rice & Black Bean Burritos
- Bacon & Pineapple Pizza
- Maple Grilled Salmon
- Crispy Oven Baked Fish Sticks
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Sloppy Turkey Joes
- Greek Pasta with Meatballs
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
- Teriyaki Turkey Burgers